Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The girls are ready!

The girls are ready and looking for new homes! They will be in the shop today at 1 pm. pacific time. You can see how happy I am with how they turned out, they are taking over this blog! It isn't very often something in my head turns out as well as I saw it and these did!


I really love these toile girls! The black and white one is already sold to my friend Circe I think, but if you love her too let me know. I think I am going to have to make more of the toile girls, I love how they turned out!


And these are the Springtime girls. don't they look like sisters?


I managed to finish a bluebird made like my little nesing dolls and they will be in the shop too.

Is anyone else having weird blogspot problems?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
love.boxes said...

So cute Michelle! They are all so darling!

Circe said...

I'm not sure I want to separate those two toile girls. Can I have both of them? They look too cute together!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Woo hoo!!! I got one. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see her in person and put her on my new little shelf in my studio.
Tracy

Annie Beez said...

I love their fabric hair!

Circe said...

I logged on to show Golda the dolls...The new picture at the top is PERFECT! i love the girls in the tree!

quiltdude said...

oooh those girls are lovely I especially like the black haired one and I love your new header picture.

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle your girls are so sweet
Alison

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Vintage Vagablonde said...

I love the toile dolls. You may need to make more! I am going to view your etsy shop now.. Sheri

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

I had to post again sorry.... I noticed you are close to me. I live in Fresno but my daughter is a freshmen at San fran state. If you ever get this far- I would love to meet for coffee and once again, your dolls are just so sweet. I know I will be making a purchase from you soon.

noodle and lou said...

They are soooooo ADORABLE Michelle! I love, love, love, love the colors. They are just precious:):):):)

Charmingdesigns said...

How cute are they!! Laurie