Monday, March 03, 2008

The Sale and a Rat!

Okay, I know I said I was going to have a sale in the shop today and I still am. But! Not until 9 p.m. I am having a super crazy day today getting ready for a party for my church ladies (does that sound like Saturday Night Live to anyone else?) tomorrow night and so I am sort of losing my mind and running out of time. But I still want to do it, just look at all those girls in the really poorly taken picture up there. They need homes! And I am a little tired of looking at their pretty little faces. The real reason to have a sale is that I want to make a bunch of spring things floating around in my head and there isn't any room! I am going to sell them for $15 each instead of their normal $25 plus shipping, of course. And everyone will be listed that way in the shop 9p.m. Pacific time. AAAAaaaahhhh! Wish me luck with my craziness and have a great day girls!

The shop is updated!



I did manage to make a little offering for Lulu's celebration of the year of the rat. So many people in blog land have been creating lovely little creatures out of clay I wanted to give it a try. My little attempt is really more of a mouse, I was thinking Hunca Munca from Beatrix Potter. Here she is!

I think I will call her Rosy the Rat. She is in the Shop too.

14 comments:

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

Michelle, They are so cute!!! I finished the boot purse I was working on. Hope you can stop by and take a look! Connie

SSWS said...

Michelle - They are adorable...save me the one with blue hair for E. I'll watch for it in the shop. I can't wait!

love.boxes said...

They are all so cute! I love my dollies!

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Love your little dolls, they are so cute, love the color coordinations. Renea

noodle and lou said...

oooooh...Michelle! She is the cutest!!! Our rats should get together and have a party:):)

And the dollies are so precious. What an AWESOME sale!!!!
xoxoxo...jenn

Circe said...

Honestly, Michelle, you are so talented. I love seeing all the new ideas you are constantly coming up with!

Eloise H.R said...

ohhh this little cute mouse lady is soooo adorable!!!
!! hooray!!i'm so excited to have found you:))

xoxooxo
Hidden Eloise

Heather said...

Hi Michelle! Thank you for your visit, your dolls are just precious!~

Camille said...

You are too cute! I hope they all sold!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay yay yay!!! Clappppping!!!!!! xoxo

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Boo hoo...I'm too late. I just rushed over to your shop to see if I could snag the little pink haired girl but she's gone. I'm always a day late and a dollar short as the saying goes. I'm so happy you made so many sales! Congrats to you:) They are precious!
Tracy

mushroommeadows said...

Awesome dolls! There are so many of them!

Janice said...

Wow! Somehow I missed this post. I am just glad I own two of your dolls. My girls both love them.

Diane Duda said...

I hope the update went well!
The dolls look so pretty all sitting there together!

xo
Di