Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Discoveries!
Okay, I know these two items I am going to post about are wonderful new discoveries to me but probably not the rest of the world. I am very technologically challenged. If it were not for my friend Tif who kept telling me I should blog and then guided me through out the whole process. She still does! So she was telling me about how great google reader was so I decided to try it. It is wonderful! I feel justified putting more blogs on my list than I used to read because I don't waste time looking to see if anyone has new posts. So go over to google then look under the more tab to find reader and check it out


My second new discovery is Pandora radio! I have had the loveliest afternoon listening to a great variety of music while I finished up the little gingham girls (thank heaven for sunshine luring my kids outside!). You just go here, register, type in an artist or song you like and it generates songs by that artist and others similiar to it. I typed in Michael Buble, cause that it the sort of mood I am in, and have been listening to him, Harry Connick Jr, Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald. How cool is that!Especially since I have not been able to justify the purchase of new cds in a looooong time.
!
And your baby can jam out like mine!
You probably all knew about this stuff, but you can share my joy!

Oh, and the dollies are done and will be in the shop at 1 p.m. pacific time tomorrow!

5 comments:

love.boxes said...

I didn't know about Pandora! Hooray that sounds fun!

Alison Gibbs said...

Love that little dancing man
Alison

noodle and lou said...

Hey sweet Michelle! I'm so behind in my blog reading and have missed so much on yours!! I hope you had a Happy Easter:) You and the kids looks so fabulous in your Easter outfits. And I adore that old picture of you and your Mom...SO sweet! The dolls are AMAZING! Miss Ginghamworld has been whispering about needing a friend...hmmmmmmm. No clue what google reader is. I am so computer illiterate;) I shouldn't say that because I've taught myself alot...but there is a whole huge world out there of stuff I don't know:) Adore that dancing cutie of yours!!!! xoxoxo...jenn

Elisa said...

LOVE Pandora!! I also like projectplaylist.com and finetune.com... great music sites! And Google reader... wow. Such a time saver and makes it so much easier to keep track of all our favorite blogs! Check email... check google reader... get back to "real life"!
I love those darling dolls you are making... and your baby boy is going to be the next John Travolta! (he was the only guy dancer I could think of in my sleep deprived state!) :>)

Elisa said...

Hey I had a friend email me a new music site... I thought I would share with you... www.idiomag.com
Pretty cool. You might like it too.
cheers!