Monday, March 17, 2008

Top 'O The Mornin' to Ya!



Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! We had a lot of fun doing crazy Irish stuff this morning and looking for leprechauns. !




I found these great sparkly tattoos for the kids to wear to school this morning. Aren't they cute and sparkly? No one will be pinching us today!





Brittany had to take my picture wearing my new shamrock pin that I made following Vanessa's pattern and directions. She is having all sorts of fun on her blog today so go visit her. Matthew is watching to make sure Brittany takes the picture right!



Here is a close-up. I figure I should leave a nice trail of glitter everywhere I go today! That is my robin nest necklace that I had to try after I seeing Natasha's great creation. Not quite as great as Natasha's, but it makes me happy.



And I thought these hill really looked like Ireland on my way home from school this morning. Now, this is what I was under the impression this area looked like all the time! We came to look for houses this time last year and I thought everything was so pretty. Then we moved in July and it all had turned BROWN! So pretty today though!



Hope you have a fun St. Patrick's Day. I am not a drinker so there won't be any pubs or beer here, we will just be happy with our gold chocolate coins!

12 comments:

Camille said...

What a fun St. Patricks day at your house. We had a green breakfast and chocolate coins, but I wish I would have thought of the shamrock tattoos. My kids would have loved that. They all put on every green article of clothing they own and I had to turn my head and let Linsey walk out the door to school. (a way too short skirt, but it was green and ok because she wore leggings under it, with a green shirt in another shade of course and to top it all off, tennis shoes - plus several green hair things)

Anonymous said...

I still havent bothered to change into anything green, but I should before we go down to visit my husband's school. Cute pics of the kids and a wonderful picture of you! I love your broach. It looks very sophisticated in silver and pale green:)
Like your new banner by the way.Happy St. Patricks!

noodle and lou said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Michelle...you are such a cutie:):) I love how your Shamrock pin came out!! Your new banner looks so wonderful:) I love all your little characters together...they make the sweetest little family:):) xoxoxoxo...jenn

Anonymous said...

You are sooo beautiful!! And, I was catching up on posts!! The kids are sooooo precious! I would come visit just to hear them tell me stories, and help you little lovely girl make cake. AS I hear she is learning to cook!!! I am so delighted you made the brooch!!! Yippeeeee!! xoxo It is so elegant!!

Sandra Evertson said...

Lovely dolls!
Sandra Evertson

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow everything is 'Green' for St Patrick's Day in Gingham world.
Have a great week
Alison

Janice said...

What a fun mom you are. I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day until after I sent my oldest off to school. Oh crappy mom day. I have since made up for it by planning an all green dinner and the house is now full of green things. You are so good.

tascha said...

Happy St. Patty's day!

I am sending you the "You made my day award" :)
You can pick it up at my blog.


Top O the mornin' to ya!

love.boxes said...

The new banner is soooo fabulous! Love it! You look lovely! You did a great job with Vanessa's shamrocks! I wanted to do that to.. but c has a big report due Wed. soo... ya know.

Adriana Whitney said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I love your dolls! I make dolls too but I haven't made one in a while. Today I am working in one after 6 months of lazyness and I hope I am done by tomorrow.
Have a great St Patrick's day! xoxo

Natasha Burns said...

WOw what fun!!! Love the brooch you made and your nest is really cute!! They're fun to make aren't they!

Janice said...

We just make Corned Beef and cabbage (with potatoes) and green food color everything--the water we drink, etc. My kids also love brocolli and asperagus, so we had some of that too.

BTW: Now that you are a Californian, I thought for sure you would say, In and Out Burger as your favorite hamburger. It is not mine but I thought you couldn't live in California and not claim it as your favorite. I do like their animal style cheeseburger though--good but not my favorite.