Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A nice Spring day!

Last Saturday was so lovely! We were able to do lots of things outside we haven't done much of lately. Like mow the lawn (thanks Honey!). William even planted a tree. So how many members of my family does it take to plant a tree? All five if you include the mom with the camera! You may notice that for the rest of us however, it is a spectator sport. That is my pretty camillia plant behind William.

The kids even had fun on the swings and Joshua passed another milestone. He doesn't want the baby swing anymore! The "big" kids were supposed to be really careful. What do you think happened?

There was also some bike riding going on. Of course if you aren't yet two and don't have a bike what do you do? You chase the people who do have bikes!


This little guy was just going for all he was worth! And who can say he wasn't having just as much fun as the other two. Oh, and by the way, we do live in a cul-de-sac, I didn't just tell them all to go play in the street! Hope the sun is at least shining were you are!

4 comments:

love.boxes said...

Oh.. Michelle.. those pictures make me have spring fever sooo bad! There are like 4 storms coming right in a row.. goodbye warm sunshine.. goodbye happy warm days.. hello freezing slush :(

Hey look at me! I'm the first comment! Google Reader is easy to figure out and it's great! :)

Janice said...

We have good friends whose husband served in Hawaii as well--Jim Moss. Would your husband know him?

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

What a great pic. I luv that Easter Tree. I am glad I included a few Easter Ornies in your basket!! Connie

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle what a fun day they all had.bet Joshua slept well after all that chasing of bikes.
Alison