Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I love Jenn!







The funniest thing happened last week. I love visiting Jenn's blog. She has the most amazing artwork and very cute little boys. She has also become one of my favorite blog-land friends. So last week she was having a sale, clearing out some older pieces. Which gave me the same idea to have a sale. She bought one of my dolls, one that kind of looks like girls she paints I think. Then I was lucky enough to win a bid on ebay, on one of her paintings. So we sort of ended up doing an informal swap! My treasure came yesterday and just look at how wonderful! I could hardly stand to open it, it was so cute!




This is my painting! I can't believe how lucky I am to own this! Even though I am a blond, it reminds me of the friends I have in Utah that I have know since I was a little girl. We grew up together, got married around the same time and have been raising kids together. They are the best, and haven't even abandoned me after I moved!





This is what I mean about it becoming a swap, she sent other goodies too. A fun pin for my jacket, darling notecards and this amazing postcard that I am in love with. It is going right into a frame!


The good news for you is she is having a shop update tonight. she also has really cute tote bags I am thinking about for Mother's Day. Check it out, my treasures are even more beautiful in person. Thanks Jenn!




I also received my Easter basket from the swap I have been working on. Look at how darling! It was full lovely Easter goodness and I just loved it! Thanks so much Connie!
And finally this is my latest creation. The little bunny family. It is already pre-sold but let me know if you think I should make more, what colors do you think? I have a hard time getting past pink!

10 comments:

noodle and lou said...

Oh my gosh...I'm blushing:):):) You are so sweet Michelle!! Thank you so much for this awesome shout out!!! I am equally thrilled by my special treasures from you!! And...Miss Ginghamworld is totally sporting my current hairdo...so she was meant to be mine;) You are extra, extra special!! Thank you:) xoxoxo...jenn

noodle and lou said...

Oh! And I adore those bunnies!! Pink all the way!!! xoxo

Alison Gibbs said...

How sweet the pink bunnies are.
Fun things in your Easter Basket.
Love Jenns painting too. So vibrant.
Alison

Anonymous said...

I think your little bunnies look fantastic in pink! Speaking of pink...I received the little pink haired girl and she is so sweet and the little kitty too! Now-do you think my husband will notice if I dye my hair pink? :D
~Heather

Queen Elizabeth said...

Maybe we could be thinking of a name for the book review site... I'm packing for a trip to Utah right now (younger bro's wedding) and so I'll be in touch next week when I get back! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Jenn has the gift for packaging, thats for sure! I have never seen that friends painting! Love it :) And those are cute Easter items you've made.
:) Christine

love.boxes said...

Jenn is such a talent! Amazing1

And, I adore the bunnies! Pink, Pink and more Pink!!! :)

Diane Duda said...

I'm a big Jenn fan too, but don't own anything of hers yet. I'm wanting one of her little houses, but keep missing them. :(
The painting looks beautiful...love the green.

Very cute bunnies too!

xo
Di

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

Michelle, They are very cute!! Make more!!!! Connie

Anonymous said...

very cute from smiles