Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some funny bunnies



I finished some funny little bunnies to day and am going to put them in the shop. You can't quite see how cute they are, you have to see them in profile but I didn't really realize that until tonight and now it is too dark to take them again. I will fix it tomorrow. But they will be in the shop. Actually just one listing for now and you just tell me what color you want cause I am too tired tonight!



We had a great time today making Easter stuff. Brittany made a whole little house for the Easter chicks, I finished these and Matthew worked on an egg ornament(not with great enthusiasm!).

And we watched Swiss Family Robinson. That is one of those shows that I remember being amazing when I was a kid, I mean who didn't want to live in that tree house. You know what, it still is fun! We had a great time and I would recommend it for family movie night. I really need a grown-up movie soon though. What is everyone watching this weekend?


P.S. I am just a little bit proud of myself for succeeding in getting an Easter type banner on here! All the little items on there can be found in my shop until Tuesday for Easter. After that I don't think they will make it in time, but they will probably still be there!

6 comments:

love.boxes said...

I liked Benny and Joon recently. Cute bunnies! :)

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Hi Michelle! I didn't realize I missed so much...all of the new things look great and I too love Jenn over at Noodle and Lou. I'm looking forward to your new dollies!
Tracy

Circe said...

I LOVE Brittany's easter house. I would rather live there than in the Swiss Family tree house! It's awesome!!

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour Michelle! Your little bunny dolls are INCREDIBLE, so sweet and cute with a certain retro-style. Your dolls and stuffed creatures are all beautiful! Your children too! Take care, LuLu

Anonymous said...

SHELL..SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON IS GREAT. BUT I JUST SAW A WONDERFUL MOVIE I HIGHLY
RECOMMEND..MISS PETTIGREW LIVES FOR A DAY. TAKES PLACE IN ENGLAND JUST BEFORE THE START OF WWII . IT'S PG13 ...PUSHES THE RATING A LITTLE. BUT IT'S SO GOOD! LOVE MOM

Anonymous said...

BRITTANY...IF I WAS AN EASTER CHICK I'D WISH FOR A HOUSE JUST LIKE THE ONE YOU MADE. LOOK OUT!
THERE MAY BE A WHOLE FLOCK OF CHICKENS SHOWING UP AT YOUR DOOR LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE. LOVE GRANDMA