Saturday, April 19, 2008

And just a little bit more good mail!

I received my notebook from Tammy this week and I just love it! It will really come in handy, I seem to have lots of ideas perculating in my brain right now and heaven knows if I don't write them down they will be gone!


These end papers really look like me! Thanks Tammy!

My hubby is going away for the week tomorrow so that either means I will be doing less blogging because he won't be around to be entertained by me or more because he won't be here to entertain me. We will see which it will be!

So I am planning a week of messing around with crafty stuff since I won't have to make real dinners or do as much housework. I don't know why it is this way when he is gone, it just is. Does that mean I am still trying to impress him? Anyway, it means a week of kid food. For us that is pizza and chicken nuggets and fries. What is your favorite kids food? Have a great weekend!

Thanks Tammy!

3 comments:

Circe said...

spaghetti noodles with just butter on them! Thanks for the beautiful nesting dolls. We all fell in love immediately, once Golda got over the disappointment that the box didn't contain granola bars!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time creating.. wish I had a week off..hehe!

love.boxes said...

That notebook is so darling! I still need to show you that rainbow one I loved!