Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pretty Things!

Thank you so much you lovely girls for all the happy anniversary wishes, it made the day even more fun. It was a fun day, funny how after you have been sick just feeling good makes it a fun day. We are going to take the day Saturday and go into the city too.
William gave me the prettiest plant too! It is a bougainvilliea and they are everywhere in Hawaii. It was my favorite plant there when went there on our honeymoon so it was a great choice for an anniversary present. Hopefully it will grown on my big gray wall in the back yard so I can see it out my window!

I want to post my pretties from the Enchanted swap I did last week too. Our lovely hostess, Sarah was my partner because she was so nice to let me join late.
Look at my treasures! I just loved it all! There were crown shaped sugar cookies and heart shaped chocolates but I ate them too fast for pictures.
Brittany and I both had to try on the crown and the wand
Here is Miss Brittany working some magic too!

I kept Miss Brittany home yesterday to make sure she was really over the flu, she has a hard time shaking these things. We actually had a great time watching Enchanted together without the boys and I almost finished some more nesting dolls that will be in the shop later today. I shouldn't have so much fun keeping her out of school, but it was fun to have her all to myself, I just might have to do it again sometime!

3 comments:

quiltdude said...

Ahh look at you girls together. It's great to have one to one time with your kids, I wish I could do it more often.
The plant hubby bought you is beautiful, I hope it blooms for many years.
The enchanted swap sounds like it was fun.
xClare

love.boxes said...

Cute photos!

I love that pink plant! Soo pretty!

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS KNEW OUR FAMILY HAD SOME ROYAL BLOODLINES...I JUST DIDNT REALIZE I WAS RELATED TO TWO PRINCESSES. HOW LUCKY AM I!! ALL MY LOVE ..GRANDMA