Thursday, April 17, 2008

Really good mail!

I have received some really great mail lately and thought I would share.

First I was lucky enough to get on of Jenn's little luette houses! It is so cute, I just love it! It is sitting with my little painting from Jenn in a strange little spot, in a corner of my kitchen. But I love it there, I can see it all the time!
If you want to give yourself a treat just order something from Jenn's shop. It is like having your own little Christmas! She is stuck in a little extra notebook as a treat for me. Thanks Jenn!
I was also lucky enough to win a giveaway from Bumblebird. Look at my darling new bunny. We all love her! Thanks so much!

This is one of the aspects of blogging I would never have dreamed of! Getting really great mail. It is so fun!

Thanks so much for the doll love yesterday, I am feeling pretty good about Miss Charlotte as we have been calling her around here. I am going to keep working away on a mother and child next!

9 comments:

love.boxes said...

Oh I just love Jenn's painting! She is so amazing at color combinations.. it's simply stunning! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Lucky you :)
Thank you for mentioning me...
Miss Rory looks very happy in her new home!
Have a wonderful day!
~Heather

Jessi Nagy said...

so so cute!! i love her little houses!!!
darling.
oxoxoxo,
jessi

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve your new doll creation!!! It is marvelous!!! And, I loove your treats from Jenn!! They are wonderful!! xoxo

Circe said...

lucky you! I love all your dolls, too! You are such an exciting person. You always seem to exude energy. I love it!

noodle and lou said...

Oh Michelle!!! You are the sweetest thing:):):):) Thank you so much for the lulette and packaging love!!! I'm so thrilled these goodies live with you! Thank you sweet friend!!!!!

xox...jenn

p.s. soooo jealous of your darling Miss Rory!! I love her!!

seahagstudio said...

i love your blog!! i think i know what you'll like for the mermaid swap now!!! tracy

Elisa said...

Oh I love that painting and that darling bunny... what a lucky duck you are!