Friday, April 11, 2008

Things that are making me happy!

I was looking around today and saw a bunch of things that make me happy today so I thought I would share.
Would you believe my happy-fest was kicked off this morning by the purchase of these cute bowls at Target for .98 cents each on clearence?!

I am very happy about Joshua's new ability to say his two new words.
"Peeease!"
and:
"Cank ooou!"
If the kid had any idea that he is so cute saying these two little words the world could be his oyster. Seriously I would probably give him just about anything to get him to say these. I guess it is actually three words isn't it? Now if we could just eliminate "No" and "Mine
My kids played dress up the other day, or as it is known around here, fashion show. Believe it or not it was Matthew's idea. He wanted to pretend they were getting married. Course Mom had to play around to make it look a little oldfashioned.
Of course we had to have some powerrangers too.
And a little fashion modeling.
Can you tell my kids have been doing this along time? When we go to grandma's house we do fashion show and she narrates. "Here we have Miss Brittany wearing a lovely ensemble..." It is great fun. It makes me so happy when my kids play nicely together!
I love this wisteria at my neighbors house. I have been wanting to take a photo for awhile. If you could look close enough you can see lots of bumblebees. They must really like wisteria, there were a ton of them.
Have a great weekend, I am going to go eat this. I think it will taste even better in my new bowl!

17 comments:

Bonus Mom said...

Don't you just love Target clearance :) Just the thought of it makes me happy LOL! I found your blog last night (sleepless night with my little one) and might I say I really enjoy it! It is too cute, and your children are adorable - Love the fashion shows!

Elisa said...

Your ice cream looks so tasty... i think the world would be a happier place if we all just ate more ice cream!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Those bowls are fabulous and what a steal at that price! Love the dress up pics and miss my boys doing that - we had several power ranger outfits and I remember taking them to many a store dressed up and ready for action!hehehe.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Unknown said...

Michelle, I love your cute new bowls and their price. Bonus! Your littlest guy looks just like you. He is too cute. Loved the fashion show. I sure do miss those days with mine. I like reminiscing over old photos.

My neighbor has a wisteria vine that I envy every year. It is not in bloom yet though. We are way behind you guys. Enjoy your weekend.

SSWS said...

LIttle Joshua is growing! What a cute boy. All your kids are lovely.

love.boxes said...

darling bowls and fun photos of the kiddos!

Sandra Evertson said...

Too Cute! And Oh, I do so Love your Wonderful dolls on your new blog banner!
Sandra Evertson
P.S.
I think they resemble their Beautiful creator!

Circe said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable!! your kids are too cute. I love "kank you!"

Circe said...

PS...send me the toile nesting dolls. My mom can't live without them!

Unknown said...

beautiful post of children :)

Natasha Burns said...

what a cutie boy!!! oh those little bowls would make me smile too!

Anonymous said...

Those are darling bowls, and that price would make me happy, too. And it would make me happy if my wisteria looked like that. I planted it about 6 years ago, and while it grows like crazy, it does not produce blooms. I'm about ready to chop the whole thing down and plant something else there.

Janice said...

I need to shop at Target more. Friends are always showing me these really cute things they find on clearance. Oh and I love Wisteria. I so jeolous!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

I love the little bowls...although mine would have much, much more ice cream!
It is really nice when the kids play nice together. Enjoy!
Tracy

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Oh your kids are toooo adorable for words!!! Hi Miss B!! You look beaaautiful!!! What a wonderful life you are giving them!! You rock!! xoxoxo

quiltdude said...

Love the fashion show photos. Have you made a scrapbook with all of them in?

Alexa Lett said...

Great photo happiness!