Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Feet!

I decided today that you know you are a blogger when you find yourself contorting your body so that you can take a picture of your own feet. It is not easy to do! But hey, I found really cute shoes today and my natural reaction is to show you all!
I found two pairs of cute shoes today at Walmart of all places. They probably won't last for years and years but that is okay because I tend to get tired of shoes after awhile.
I love these sort of Mary Jane shoes. I think they will be great with jeans this fall.

These were on clearance because they think summer is over, but not here. I will probably be able to wear these until at least Halloween.

I had to show you the new thing I tried with my dolls too. I have a hard time finding black wool felt around here so I decided to try corduroy. I appliqued all the edges so it won't fray and I think I like it. What do you think? I am hoping to have a batch of girls in the shop by the end of the week.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love the new corduroy bobbed brunettes!! And I like your B& W shoes, especially the second pair. The weather has been cold and very warm so I dont know if I'm wearing sandals or boots when I wake up now..Fall is here I guess:)

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love the new corduroy bobbed brunettes!! And I like your B& W shoes, especially the second pair. The weather has been cold and very warm so I dont know if I'm wearing sandals or boots when I wake up now..Fall is here I guess:)

Janice said...

Those are GREAT shoes.

Mikki said...

Cute shoes! I especially love that first pair.
I like your girls hair. Came out well.

Anonymous said...

Your new dolls look great! I think the fabric gives their hair some texture...perfect for fall & winter!
Great find on the shoes-very cute!

Heather

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Like the dolls. Maybe you can put shoes on them like you just bought?

love.boxes said...

Love the corduroy! .. and the shoes ofcourse! :)

Circe said...

Thumbs up on the corduroy hair. They are beautiful!

quiltdude said...

The corduroy works well for the hair, very touchy-feely.
Great shoes, I'm looking for boots, weather proof ones to keep out the rain and chill.
X Clare

ittybittyandpretty said...

i know what you mean by wanting to share your life with people out in cyber space, my problem is i dont think many people are reading my blog;) your dolls are delightful!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Your shoes are adorable! Yay Walmart!I feel the same way about shoes so I try not to buy expensive "Trendy" shoes.
The new dolls are great! The new fabric gives their hair a great texture. Better than felt I think:)
Tracy

noodle and lou said...

cute shoes!! The new dollies are adorable Michelle! The corduroy is a great idea!! Perfect for fall:):) xoxox...jenn

Annie Beez said...

Love the hair! What a great idea!!

Sarah Smiles said...

I love corduroy! They are beautiful!