Monday, September 08, 2008

My Fairy Wand!

Look at my gorgeous Fairy Wand!
I joined Bella-Enchanted Fairy wand swap and my package came last week. If you are a swapper you know that occasionally you receive a package that is so over the top that you feel guilty! I mean there is no way what I sent my partner Sarah was anywhere near as amazing as what she sent me! Even the box it came in was adorable. This is the front, I think it is so pretty it is hard to tell the front from the back!

This is the back, just as pretty!
Plus she lives in the mid-west where there are all sorts of gorgeous old notions and ephemera, look what she sent! Soooo pretty! That is a hand-pieced quilted square there too! I don't know what I am going to make with it but it is going to be good!

And if all that wasn't enough she sent fun packages of Halloween paper, stickers, and little kits for my little chickens! Amazing huh!

Well, it may be for the best that I cannot find the picture I took of the wand I sent Sarah so you cannot judge for yourself. But I hope she likes it, and she should feel really good for making us all so happy. Thanks Sarah!

4 comments:

Mikki said...

pretty, pretty things. I'm sure she'll enjoy yours too--your so creative.

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Wow, that one is hard to top! And gifts for the kids too? I'm pleased with myself when I wrap them with a ribbon! I'm sure the pictures of your kids will make her happy!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

All I know to say to magical wands is Bippity Boppity Boo! I must credit Cinderella's fairy godmother with that quote!

Sarah Smiles said...

Awesome mail! Wow! You have amazing friends and I am sure your gift was wonderful as well. I know I have received things from you and they have made my entire month! In fact I am still enjoying them immensely! Thank you! Have a great day!