Monday, September 22, 2008

Late Sunday Update-Big News!

Oh, I have the best blogging friends! Thank you so much for your nice words and concern. We have only good news, no health problems or anything like that. The shop probably have to close for a bit because....

Yep, going back home! Because that is the thing. As much as we have loved our adventure here in the Bay Area, Utah will always be home. William has the chance to transfer back and since we always planned on going back to Utah this seems like the right time. It will only get harder as these excited little chickens get bigger so off we go! NEXT month! Yes, I am going a little bit crazy! We hope to list the house this week and be in Utah by the third week in October. So I am cleaning and packing like crazy. Neither of which puts me in a very good mood. And not getting to blog as much, or craft as much, two more things that put me in a less than beautiful mood. But it will all be worth it right? So don't worry about me if I don't post as much or visit as much. I won't stop altogether, I love it too much. And I know there are folks with much bigger challenges to conquer but if you don't mind send me a postitive thought or prayer. I need all the help I can get to keep from losing my mind!

19 comments:

Circe said...

Whooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Ha ha, Bay Area! We get her back! Can't wait!! Don't go crazy...you have it all under control. :) I've got ballet enrollment and Nutcracker tix covered. You just load up those adorable kids (and Wm!) and get back here ASAP!

Mikki said...

That's wonderful! I'm glad it's good news and nothing horrible.
Good luck packing up and moving. I'll definitely keep ya' in my prayers--praying for your sanity. :o)

ittybittyandpretty said...

we moved into our first home over a year ago and i think i am still recovering from it;0) my biggest prayers for no breakages, getting rid of stuff you dont want before you take it with you, kids being sedated long enough to pack without them unpacking as you go and last of all prayers for a smile on you face cause you are going HOME. good luck all the way from oz. xx rosey

Queen Elizabeth said...

Best of luck to you!

wendy harbaugh said...

what part of utah I live in the herriman area near riverton and jordon. e fun to meet a fellow blogger.
Take care
sunshine
http://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/

Janice said...

Wahoo! Great for you. There are some great houses for sale in my neighborhood (Little Cottonwood area).

KKJD1 said...

Wow, thats a big job. I will keep you in prayers for sure. Hope you have a great week. Blessings, Karen

Elisa said...

There's a house for sale on my street... Wouldn't that be fun??

I bet your Mother is over the moon! (and it looks like Circe is too...)

Jennie said...

Yea! I'm excited for you. Living away from "home" is hard. Good luck with all the packing and such. It is a big job!

Sarah Smiles said...

I am so excited I can't stand it!

Sarah Smiles said...

Cute picture. They look excited. Rachel is excited.

Anonymous said...

That's great! I'll take your house as I'd love to live in the Bay Area:) Seriously that's wonderful as that means you will be near family and the kids will be able to form even closer relationships with family.
I don't envy the packing process though..I hope the weeks fly by for you:)

liz said...

yeah! congratulations!!!!! that's exciting!

I am glad to be gone from the COST of living in CA, however, miss the weather terribly.

You had a good stay.

Anonymous said...

Michelle and Fam

That is awesome. Have you thought about West Haven:)???? Brooklyn still takes about Matthew all the time.

Michele Nelson

Artfulife said...

I am so glad for you! Good luck with the move and I will keep you in my prayers.

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Yay! Great news Michelle!!! There's no place like home!
Good luck...I'll keep you in my thoughts!
Tracy

noodle and lou said...

I SOOOOO understand Michelle:) YOu can do it.....just get some rest in between all that packing;)
The kids look so cute. I'm excited for you guys!!
xox

Bonus Mom said...

I am so happy for you! being close to family is the best! Now I think you need to tell me where to mail your FQ's :) I will be sending them out in the next week, so should I mail them to friends or family in Utah so you are sure to get them? This way they won't get lost in the move shuffle too. Just let me know. p.s. I hate moving! :)

Camille said...

That's great, but I'm sure it poses lots of projects and a little stress. Good luck with the big move. We'll send our prayers your direction!