Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Update- A boring one

Prepare yourself, this is a very boring post. Because it has been a very boring week.
There has been way too much of this. (Poor kid, his favorite chair was removed per the realtor. Could he stand any closer to the television?)
Which has resulted in this:

Totally out of character for this house and housewife. I had to prove to my mother and sister it really is possible for me to achieve this. I just don't like doing it.

Oh, and this. I spent more time trying to get that shower in the corner completely spot free than I will probably spend making Joshua's Halloween costume. And it isn't nearly as cute as he will be.

All of which has resulted in this.


And a little bit of this. All that clean open floor is just too much for two boys to resist!

We have had a couple people go through. Cross your fingers and say a prayer for me. Great financial week to put your house up for sale don't you think?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! It looks beautiful! Good blessings with the sale of the house. What fun the boys are having!

SarahSmiles

Anonymous said...

You are so festive I like your new blog decoration.

SarahSmiles

Michelle said...

I figured if I couldn't decorate the house for halloween, I could at least decorate the blog!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Crap. You're moving too? That clean it all up for the photographer part really sucked. And still no one even (well 2) has seen the house!

Grr.

good luck to you of course!

Tiff said...

It looks gorgeous!! I think you just made it up that you needed me on the last house, so you could spend quality time with me! Now you need to show us Joshies costume!!

Circe said...

I love the blog's new look! And your house looks amazing. Just so everyone knows, Michelle's house is always clean and beautiful. I promise! She puts the rest of us to shame. :) I love the forlorn kid in front of the TV. hee hee!

Michelle said...

Haha Circe have I got you fooled! You only think that because I know when you are coming to visit and can be ready!

noodle and lou said...

Michelle, the house looks so great!!! Hope your showings are going well...I know what a pain the whole process is.

Your new blog banner is adorable!!!
xox...jenn

love.boxes said...

I love that bathroom. It's so pretty!

Camille said...

Good luck! We'll be praying for your family! I'm sure your mom is so excited!!!