Monday, September 15, 2008

Just a pretty quilt

Not too many exciting things going on around here today. I am trying to catch up on a few neglected house chores. I thought I would show you the quilt I have been working on though. I am hoping to have it put all together soon. This idea got in my head and I just had to work on it. It was going to be one of these purses but all of a sudden there seems to be a new batch of little babies coming to my friends and family so I decided to use the patches I had already cut, add some more and make it into a quilt. I think it was a good decision because it makes me happy whenever I look at it. Always a good sign!

11 comments:

Elise said...

cute-love it!!
elise

Unknown said...

Beautiful...it looks like an Americana quilt or 4th of July....

I am in the Army...I tend to notice these patriotic things!! lol


Beautiful!

Circe said...

I just know that's going to little l. Perfect! It's so adorable! All the fabrics are so pretty together! Can you tell I'm in love? It makes me want another baby, just to score a blanket like that. Xanthe calls hers the Michelle blankie.

Mikki said...

I love it! It makes me smile too!

Kristi said...

When I grow up I want to be like you. Honestly, you are always making the coolest things!

quiltdude said...

I love it it's a really happy quilt,
x Clare

noodle and lou said...

Adorable!! Please come on over and teach me to sew and quilt:):):)

Have a great day Michelle!!
xox

Artfulife said...

It is so very cute. You should sell those in your Etsy shop.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Michelle- I LOVE your quilt! It makes me smile, too! The send off date for my swap is September 30th, so you still have time!:) Lori

Shell in your Pocket said...

Saw a comment of yours on another blog and stopped by..what a cute blog!

I love that quilt...it's wonderful!
-Sandy Toes

love.boxes said...

Pretty fabric! :)