Saturday, September 20, 2008

Molly and Libby

Sorry I haven't been around much the last couple of days. There are crazy things happening around here that I will hopefully be able to tell you about soon. For now I wanted to show you a couple of girls that have finally made it into the shop.

This is Molly. She is wearing my favorite toile fabric.


And this is Libby. I am really loving her color combination.

They are both in the shop. I may be closing the shop for a little while around the middle of October so if you are an early-bird thinking about Christmas already you may want to get your girls now. I am not sure when I will be able to open the shop again.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

8 comments:

Circe said...

I love Molly's green eyes! You are so creative.Sounds like things are pretty exciting in Gingham World!

Mikki said...

Hope everythings ok. Sorry you'll have to be closing up shop. The girls are adorable!

Camille said...

Now you've got me curious. I hope everything is okay. I've been busy lately and need to do some reading to catch up on your blog.

Artfulife said...

They are super cute. Hope everything is well.

ittybittyandpretty said...

beautiful!!

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour Michelle! Oh! These two dolls are the cutest! Libby is so colorful and stylish! Love them! Hope you are doing ok and that it is not a health situation that makes you close your shop for a while... Take good care of yourself! LuLu

Anonymous said...

Love the dolls..and the colors are so vibrant! I envy the fact that you are already preparing for Christmas:)

Lani Robertson said...

Wonderful, wonderful dolls...my daugher like Libby the best! ;)