Saturday, September 27, 2008

In which I am rewarded!


Okay so I survived the monumental cleaning of the last two days. The house is officially listed. And what do I get for my great efforts--other than a house we hope will sell quickly and easily? Treats!
This came in my mailbox yesterday! Look how pretty! I joined in Speckled Egg's Birthday Tag book swap. It came yesterday and it is so fun!

So my reward has been to sit and look at all the pretty tags.

Oh and my kids let me sleep in until 8 this morning! You know when three kids under the age of 9 agree to let mom sleep in she must have been pretty grouchy yesterday! And Dad wasn't even home!
So I am off to the park or somewhere today. Maybe the house will stay clean and I might stay nice!

8 comments:

Circe said...

Christmas came to my house this morning and it was perfect! Thank you!!

Unknown said...

what amazing tags - I bet you won't ever part with them!!!

Elisa said...

You have time to change up your blog AND pack?? Wow. You are uber talented!!

I like the new header! Here's to a speedy sale of the house!

ittybittyandpretty said...

dont mind my ignorance but what are the tags for? apart from being gorgeous what do you do with them?

Michelle said...

The tags are just for fun! Just being pretty and making me happy! Sort of like ATC cards. It is fun to see what everyone came up with around a birthday theme.

Mikki said...

aw, those are so purty!! I'm glad you got rewarded with a little love today. You totally deserve it!
Hope your house goes fast!

Anonymous said...

Keeping the kids outside will definitely help with both keeping the house clean and the Mom nice! :)

Sarahsmiles

love.boxes said...

Those are sooo fun! And, I love the new banner!