Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Dolls in the Shop

I just put three new dolls in the shop. I am taking a few suggestions from my friends! This time I named the girls.
This is Madeline, although I think she prefers Maddie. I love the fabric her dress is made of so much I wish I had taken the whole bolt home the day I bought it.
And these are her little shoes like my new ones, just like my friend Carrissa suggested. By the way you should go read her post today. Her husband shares his 9-11 experience in the heart of New York that day.

This is Alice. She is a bit old-fashioned.

And this is Wendy Witch! She and I are very excited for Halloween!

So these girls can be found in the shop now. I had forgotten how fun the big dolls are to make. I have one more pink one I will list soon to. Thanks for all your lovely words and advise about my dolls!

9 comments:

Circe said...

I love the names! :)

Unknown said...

I love your big dolls - and those shoes are just divine!

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour Michelle! They are all so pretty! Hey! You are getting real good at make them! Take care, LuLu

Mikki said...

they are oh so cute! I especially love Wendy Witch, and I really do like Maddie's tights and shoes and her name. cute. cute. cute!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

The new dolls look wonderful! The cute little tights and shoes, too cute!

Sarah Smiles said...

Wendy is almost to lovely to be a witch. She is beautiful! I love Maddie and Alice as well. Good work as usual!

Sarah Smiles said...

I love the fabric, tights and shoes on Maddie! :)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Oh my gosh the black toile witch is killing me. I'm working on the article for BF this week, will let you know when it's up!

Erica Herbert said...

your dolls are ADORABLE!
love.
e
p.s. i have a fun contest goin right now~ u may want to enter :)