Wednesday, September 17, 2008

They are still a little bit little


When I went in to check on my kids last night just before I went to bed I found evidence that although they are getting more grown up everyday, the little kid in them is still there!

Matthew had lined up all his webkins and stuffed animals.
I guess Brittany decided to sleep with a couple of friends. Oh, the curlers are for picture day today by the way.

And Joshua was sleeping with his "nigh-nigh", the binky he should have given up long ago but which his wimpy mother still lets him get away with at night.

Sigh...

5 comments:

Sarah Smiles said...

Oh, how sweet!

Circe said...

Aaaaaah, that's so sweet. I love how perfect they are when they're asleep. Hey, keep the binky if he likes it. He's only little for awhile!

love.boxes said...

I still love to check on c every night after she's fallen asleep. They look like little angels. :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures..you'll have to bring those out again when they're older..lol..they'l love that!

SSWS said...

My Josh still gets his binkie! I just hate for him to be grown! Glad to see you are a wimp too!!