Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Great Swap!

I received my mermaid swap from Tracy this week so now I can show you my treasures sent and received!

I sent Tracy off these goodies. She like teal and purple so I tried to use those colors.


I had fun painting this mermaid painting, I haven't done anything like this in awhile.


This is the fun package I received yesterday! It was just amazing!
I love the boxes she altered and I love that we both sent each other a mermaid doll! I have been so lucky with the great swaps I have done lately!


I am working on some more little dolls, I hope to have at least two in the shop tomorrow by noon. See that tiniest of the tiny one? She is making me nuts!


5 comments:

Christine said...

I'm thinking you are going to have to set up a mermaid room in your house soon! What awesome pieces you received and sent! Hope you have a wonderful wekend:)

Michelle said...

Chritine, you are right! I keep trying to decide if a mermaid themed guest room would be odd. A mermaid bathroom? Hmmm...

Bonus Mom said...

Great mermaid swap. I think mine was a dud. No real communication. I am going to try once more, but we will see. My package is ready for her. I can't wait to see your completed dolls!

quiltdude said...

The mermaid swap looks fantastic, wish I'd known about it. Perhaps I'll just have to organise one.
Can't wait to see your new tiny dolls.
Clare x

love.boxes said...

You do need a mermaid room.. and since you moved closer to the ocean.. why not!?!?