Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday Review!

Well, here is some of what happened with the family this weekend really. William and I finally got a babysitter yesterday and took off for some grown-up time. There was a Wine Country festival in our town yesterday so we went to check it out. Kind of a funny event for two people who have never tasted the stuff, but there were lots of craft and food booths and such.


A lot of wine tasting going on here!
This is the cool mosaic/mural that is downtown.
Then we went over to Pleasanton for some late lunch, it was waaaay to crowded in the Wine festival. Do you see that orange car parked at the curb? That car was a BIG deal to William, a Lamborghini apparently.
Here is a close up, for my dad. And we were at a stop sign so don't feel too bad for me, looking like a dork taking pictures of cars!


William was being such a good sport, we went and checked out an antique mall I have wanted to see inside since we moved here. There was some fun stuff. This crazy quilt made me want to try something like this. Maybe one day I will do this with some of my kids old clothes.



If my children hadn't stolen my waist, I would love this swimsuit! Isn't it just the greatest?

And we can't wrap up the week without a cute kid picture so here is Joshua, showing you just how much a tootsie pop can be enjoyed. In the bathtub of course!

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Sound slike you and William had a great day.
Love that pic. of Joshua
Alison

Anonymous said...

I love the car Michelle, do you thing they would trade for an old corvette???? Thanks for sharing with me. It even looks better when you click on it to get the large view. Thanks again!!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Hello Friend,
I haven't visited in awhile so glad I did today! I have loved every minute of savoring your delightful posts and links. I've had so much fun! Wow, your dolls just keep getting better and better! I love the tootsie pop in the bath tub ~ can life get any better than that? Much Love and many blessings, Katie

quiltdude said...

Looks like you had a lovely day out with hubby,a rare treat, lucky you.

Bonus Mom said...

Looks like a great day! I really want to try a crazy quilt too. Maybe we could start together and have kind of an oline support group!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

gorgeous pics!! looks like you had fun! xo Britt

Circe said...

Fun!! Happy anniversary! I'm going to steal your idea of eating messy stuff in the tub. I love it!