Sunday, May 25, 2008

This is how things were this week!

So this has been a pretty fun week! There was some of this:
I love when they can actually work together!
These are the new homes for the new Webkinz Brittany and Matthew have been saving for. In desperation yesterday to occupy them I volunteered the couple of boxes I had for them to make house from.I recommend this activity! Kept them busy for at least and hour!
The arrival of the littlest superhero! Yes, Joshua has joined forces with his brother and they will be out fighting crime together!
I gotta say, super hero pjs are the best! Don't you love how neither of my boys would look right at me? Guess they didn't want to risk injuring that x-ray vision.

My little flower children! You were supposed to pick a favorite decade and dress like that time period. We didn't have too many choices so we tye-died for the first time. I have to say it was really fun and I think we will be doing it again. Josh thought he was really cool to dress like the big kids!

So that was our week, once school is out there probably won't be much to post. Look for pictures of our clean closets and tidy rooms. (Yeah who am I kidding?)

10 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Looks like the kids have had lots of fun.
The littlest Superhero is growing so fast
Alison

Elisa said...

How awesome are you to tie dye with your kids? You rock!

quiltdude said...

Looks like great fun. I love cardboard box creations, they are the best. Your tie die has worked a treat.
X Clare

noodle and lou said...

Michelle...You are SO good with the projects for your kids!! LOVE the tie dye and your super hero gang are adorable:):)

xox...jenn

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

The tie dye turned out so cute!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

They are sooooo adorable!!!! And, I WANt to tie-dye at your house!! Preeety plllease!!!! xo

love.boxes said...

Clean rooms and closets are something I hope is in my future as well! :)

Circe said...

The first time I tie dyed, it did NOT look like that! You are too good at everything! And I love the little houses! You are my shining example of encouraging your kids to be creative, even if it makes a mess. Who cares!?

Anonymous said...

I loved this post. It must be heaven when they all decide to play gently together.
Hee hee! They all look adorable it must be tough to ever get firm with them!!!

Love Cherry xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Clean closets..what are those? You ought to write a little book on projects to do with your kids..you alwyas have great ideas. Hope your weekend was good! It rained here and went by so fast I can barely recall it! Cute pics of the kids I mean your flower children:) You should've assigned them names as well...Misty Rainbow, Patchoulli Moon,etc..