Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Update!

Just a few things going on around here this week.

First William had almost finished the playground/garden area this weekend.





It is looking so good now! The swingset looks so much better over here. Now we just have to finish that little area the roto-tiller is in. Probably some more dirt and a few trees.





Brittany got new glasses this week! They look waaaay too grown up!





Matthew drew this great picture of my hand during sacriment meeting. I know it is hard to see, but I had to show it as those little squiggles everywhere are apparently the veins in my hands! I guess I must be aging even faster than I thought! Hysterical to me that he had to draw them!





Mr. Joshua got a warning in nursery today at church for kicking. Apparently I am raising "that" kid. He looks too sweet doesn't he? He is saying "cheese" while I took the picture! These two boys want to wish you "Aloha" in their aloha shirts too!

10 comments:

Circe said...

Love the new glasses! I'm glad you're raising the boy that got a warning for kicking. You don't want to live with the lame, boring kids who never do anything wrong, right? The back yard looks great!

Adriana Whitney said...

My daughter has the same glasses! I like your backyard, I want a swing set for my kids too, but here it gets so hot that playing outside means going to the pool.

Bonus Mom said...

Brittany's glasses are perfection!

Unknown said...

What cute kiddies!!! Love how your swingset looks. Perfect for relaxing and watching the kids play! Also, love your swap dolls. Very sweet!!
XOXO
Jillian

Camille said...

That backyard looks great, I especially love your patio! The picture of your hand is hilarious, (you look fabulous for your age by the way). Brittney glasses are cute and she does look so grown up, where did the time go? The picture of your boys is so sweet. I think every parent should get "that" kid somewhere along the way, even if only for a little phase. It keeps us grounded right.

It would be fun to do a movie theater night at Bear Lake. The projector we used is actually the property of Jared's work so I'm not sure we could drag it on vacation for 2 weeks. (We're going to Canada after Bear Lake).

Unknown said...

I had so much fun with that swap. The little dolls were made out of Fimo clay. I'm not a sculptor, so that was challenging!
Jillian

Anonymous said...

Haha! You have "that" kid? I have a that kid too! He gets time outs for hitting. And the hand drawing cracked me up. Hey at least he didn't draw age spots or make your fingers look like that of a witch:) Lucky kids to have a new play ground:)

noodle and lou said...

awwwww they are so cute Michelle! That is what I always say about my little Henry. Oh my gosh. I have "that" kid!! Pure trouble! It's always the cute ones;)

xoxox...jenn

love.boxes said...

Hooray for having a playground area! And, hooray for Brits new glasses and .. Joshy.. you be nice! :) and I love the shirts! They are great!

quiltdude said...

Don't you just love kids with spirit :) who wants a dull child anyway. Brittany's glasses are lovely my 2 eldest girls just got new ones too, makes them look so grown up. Love the hand drawing, there'd be wrinkles and flaky bits added to mine!
X Clare