Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Saturday!

We are having really a very nice Saturday today!




First there was some of this:



I really felt good to have all of us outside "working" on the yard.



Of course this was Joshua's contribution!



Then we got all the patio furniture washed and arranged. I feel like I have two outside rooms now.



This is were we will probably be eating when we have William's sister's family visit this summer, our kitchen table is too small. The other patio turned out really pretty but I will have to photograph it when there isn't a roto-tiller in the way!



And now the kids are doing this:



Yep, I think this means spring may be gone and summer is starting!

8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Looks like the kids are having some fun.
Alison

Circe said...

Fun!! I love the patio!

love.boxes said...

Wow! That's just lovely!

Queen Elizabeth said...

That is A LOT of work - way to go! Looks fabulous

Janice said...

Wow! Looks like fun.

Elisa said...

I got your package today! The dolls are lovely! when my oldest saw them, she was immediately inspired to go create, and sewed herself an octopus--- without a pattern!

Thanks!

Elisa said...

Oh. and I'm jealous of your TWO patio sets! It all looks so relaxing!!

Unknown said...

Love the patio! Have a lovely Mothers Day!
Hugs,
Tammy