Friday, May 02, 2008

So Excited!

I am so excited! Julie from onthedotcreations featured me on her blog today! This is so exciting to me, I love validation from people who don't even know me! She features some sellers from etsy every Friday who use polka dots in their work and I was part of the group! So go on over, she has a darling blog, and see what you think!

I finished another doll using the new pattern too. She is not sure whether she is ready for motherhood. I gave her a baby because of Mother's Day approaching put me in the mood, but I am not sure, she may need to remain a party girl awhile longer. What do you think? Baby or no baby? Funny, I wasn't sure I liked her all that much until I put the flower in her hair last night and now I really like her!
She is in the shop now.
And so it this little nesting mama!

6 comments:

love.boxes said...

I love these new little dolls Michelle. They are just darling.. my very favorite yet!

Anonymous said...

Love the new doll!!Better make more..she'll be gone soon.~Christine :)

noodle and lou said...

yipppppeeee! Congrats Michelle!! That is the cutest blog and even cuter with your sweetness on it!!!
I LOVE the polka dot doll!!!! Oh my gosh...she's my favorite ever I think!

Happy weekend:) xo....jenn

quiltdude said...

I think your doll looks lovely, who says you can't be young and glamorous and a mum too, she looks fine.
How exciting to be featured in a blog. Like the way she's chosen other items that co-ordinate yours.
XClare

Anonymous said...

Looove her Miss Michelle!!!!!

Circe said...

You're right, she's not ready to be a mommy yet. She looks like she has a few wild oats to sow. Or sew. Cute, though! I love all your creations!