Saturday, May 24, 2008

More Pink Ladies!

I finished two new little girls last night. I am really liking this new size. I did one that is even tinier but I am not happy with her yet. I think this is going to be the size I stick with for awhile, I guess I finally learned that less really is more. I am so happy that they have been well received and you guys like them! This is one of my number one favorite things about blogging. I love having someone to show my little creations to, it makes creating them even more fun!

So here they are!





I tried the pink and brown combo that seems to be popular right now. I like how she is kind of soft looking.





This Miss Polka Dots is ready for a party! Maybe one celebrating Spring? I love this happy color of pink and as you can see I covered her in pink!





So they are over in the shop waiting for new homes, I will definitely be making more. I like how they come together faster and take less of my favorite fabrics. I really don't enjoy turning their tiny little limbs. I need to teach my kids how to do it, I bet it would be easier for them with their little fingers. That is it, I could start my own little sweatshop!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ADORE your ladies!!!! Love them to bits Miss M!!! xoxo

Bonus Mom said...

Too Cute! I love the pink polka dots! I think the sweat shop idea is great! Gina loves making dolls with me, but I don't know if she would be willing to part with them.

Christine said...

You have something new practically every time I come here! They're wonderful! I love the pink /brown combo! The size is perfect. I tried working smaller too and it takes the same time if not a little more and is in same ways more difficult to work on. Cant wait to receive my doll! Have a fun /restful weekend.

quiltdude said...

Where do you find the time to keep making new things? you're so clever. I adore the pink polka dots she's gorgeous.

Circe said...

Your brain must work a million miles an hour! And your fingers keep up!

Michelle said...

Thanks guys! The real way I am able to make things is by giving up sleep! I stay up late when the little distractions are asleep!

love.boxes said...

Oh! These will be a big hit!

Sandra Lundy said...

Hi! I just found your blog and wanted to say that your little dolls are just adorable and I love the pink hair...and the pink and brown combo! They are all really, really cute!

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Michelle! These new dolls are THE GREATEST!!! They are truly LOVELY! Wow! You are getting better and better at this, girl! Your kids are adorable! You are a very lucky woman to have 3 great kids and so much talent! I do not know one mother who stays home to raise her kids who is not creative! Keep up with the great work, Michelle and thanks for all your visits! Have a great week! LuLu

Vickie said...

Your dolls are lovely. They are so tiny. You must have lots of patience to turn them. I used to sew dolls but now I just draw them. Drawings are already right side out.