Friday, May 16, 2008

More Incredible Mail!

More Incredible Mail!
I know it is hard to believe I could be so lucky but after my gorgeous mermaid arrived the other day, my swap from the miniature swap I was in also arrived. I wanted to make sure these two had separate posts because they are so amazing they shouldn't have to share with anyone! I was a little nervous about this one because I have never made this kind of miniature doll before. I became even more nervous about my offering when this gorgeous creature showed up!



Can you believe the detail?




Her face is all embroidered. Look at her tiara and scepter! She has a little basket full of heart shaped cookies and ity-bity mail. Inside the envelopes are the name of her creator, another amazing Vanessa. She doesn't have a blog but oh, she is just amazing!


And look at these little shoes, I think I just might love them the best

She has been crowned the queen of the loveboxes and is presiding over them in grand style!

This is the finished Party Girl I sent her.




She is a party girl so she came with her own cake and present.
That is the box she traveled that she is standing on. I hope Vanessa likes her a fraction of how much I adore my little miss!

9 comments:

Bonus Mom said...

That embroidered face Amazing! What a charming little doll, I too love the shoes! The doll you sent is adorable too, no worries She will be loved too.

love.boxes said...

I love the queen of the Love Boxes and your little party girl as well. How cute!

quiltdude said...

Wow, she is amazing, such detail in a tiny doll. She even matches your love boxes so it's the perfect place for her to be Queen.
I'm sure she will be just as delighted with your doll as she is also beautiful. What a great swap.

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Oh how sweet they are! Love the one you made with the awesome little cakes!

vivian said...

Michelle, both are beautiful! Vanessas doll looks perfect with you love boxes! this was a great swap!! the next one will be pinkeeps.. coming up in a couple weeks!
hugs,
vivian

Richard said...

She is adorable! I love her shoes as well. I love the doll you made as well. How fun.

Richard said...

That last one was me, smiles, not my husband.

Anonymous said...

Cute dolls by the both of you..I envy those who can sew well and it looks like both of you can!

Anonymous said...

Wow! ...all those teeny tiny stitches! Your doll is very sweet and the little cakes and present are too cute!