Thursday, May 29, 2008

New dolls in the Shop!

Well, I just finished putting three new dolls in the shop!







I had to snap their picture among the miniature roses on our walk to school today. As you can tell I am really hooked on the combination of black and white with the pink hair! See that little tiniest one in front, she just about drove me nuts!
Here are their studio portraits, you can see them a little more clearly.



This little girl is totally different than her sisters, funny when having pink hair makes you one of the crowd!







Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you girls leave me, they mean so much to me. And it make creating these little girls so much more fun!

9 comments:

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

I love all of the new dolls Michelle! Good luck with your shop update:)
Tracy

Circe said...

I have to visit your blog just to see the cute dolls! I love them! My mom's dolls look so good in her French toile kitchen. Everybody loves them.

Felicia said...

They're adorable :)

love.boxes said...

I love cherry girl the very, very best of all. She will be a big hit!

~dani~ said...

Hey, did you come visit my blog yet? You may be surprised!

quiltdude said...

Gorgeous, and I especially love the cherry girl.

bumblebird said...

Your new girls are really cute. I admire you for working so small! Have a wonderful weekend!
-Heather

Christine said...

These are wonderful!! I love my little collection of your dolls (four so far) and I really like Miss Cherry:) The new size is perfect:)

Trevlyn said...

Hi! Found you through Tracy's blog and your dolls are precious! What great color combos and fabrics!